View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #206
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoggenGH View Post
Thanks for making it all more clear! I'm a little bit slow from time to time!!! lol

If I one day walk down your street, seeing a child struggle, I would do my best helping, without comparing skincolor or anything.
I would help that child as she/he was MY child!!!!
And I would do the same for a person having drunk to much, if my help was accepted.
My illustration about children probably should have been more like ~if you were walking down the street and saw a person of native lineage......(instead of children). But you got the point.

I'm out of here pow wow.comers! Have a pow wow to go enjoy with a handsome man. Can't miss that!
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook