View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
muskrat_skull
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome Cloud View Post
We have lost our vision of the path. We are a nation of ignorance. We submitted many winters ago, to fit in, maybe? We have tried to fit in with them, while they were led into becoming docile, compliant, and ignorant. Whether or not we poison Mother Earth by running our cars or lighting our homes, or if we poison our souls with the filth from t.v. or society, we have become a nation of one. You may try to send the illegal border crossers back, and they are as likely to go back as they did back in the year 1492.
It is not a matter of "Red" state or "Blue" state, they're the ones wanting people compliant as they were at Wounded Knee in the winter of 1892. "Give up your guns, it will be okay, and better for you.", "the government will take care of you," sounds as familiar as the things they say today. We can be very smart, and still be very ignorant. Why?, because we rush to the t.v. to hear news of celebrities, or other useless television shows, play games, and many other things which we could all list. You cannot even rely on what is called t.v. news, because they will lead your mind into a path which is drawn out for some other purpose besides knowing the truth. They want you to believe a certain way. That is how we lose our path. Maybe that is how it was many winters ago. The lost ones' numbers begin to grow until they seem to be the majority. It then becomes the "normal." The spirits speak to us and we can see that this is in no way how it should be. Many times we just wait for someone else to come along and make a change instead of taking the first steps into the right path ourselves.
I am really getting a vision of the old days in my mind from this post. I think I can see a man holding a rifle, sitting on horseback on a grassy hill in the prairie, with a herd of buffalo in the background. Here comes an old covered wagon. OMG, its Michael Landon from Little House on the Prairie.

He is climbing down from the wagon, wait, wait, oh no, he's walking over to the man on the horse. He says "I'm afraid I'm going to have to take that gun..." The man on the horse offers the gun, a single tear flowing down his cheek. Michael Landon takes the gun "don't worry," he says, "the government will take care of you just like it takes care of my Mary..."

And somehow Mary, though blind and still sitting in the wagon in the distance, knows to wave. Thank goodness Mary is blind and can't see the trash on the stereoscope, Michael Landon thinks. And then Michael Landon walks away, gets in the wagon, and they drive off into the sunset. Wait, what's that? There's some illegal border crossers in the back!!!

It will never be like the past, it'll be much worse, we have iterations upon iterations of worse, since fewer people are able to sustain themselves and their families in a sustainable way. And if you don't think fossil fuel usage and environmental issues won't wipe us out quite soon, the fishing out of the oceans in the next fifty years, the pollution, you're in deep denial. If you can get water, and grow and raise food, and breathe the air, and stay above the water, you can live. When you lose this, that's when things get really bad. Most people have already given this up or never had it.

So what is the RIGHT path, if everyone is wrong? Its not caring for the earth, for each other, right? That's liberal garbage. Its caring about guns and not letting the government do anything for us or anyone else but let it take our money and wage war.

I love how self-destructive Republican talking points make their way into this sacred path. I bet if we all became tea partiers we'd be on the RIGHT path. Why not tell people to slam their heads in the car door?

Go tell a 90 year old man to be self-reliant and stop taking government handouts, or a child dying of cancer, a baby with birth defects, an older woman whose had a stroke. Tell them to get out and get a job, lazy bums who want to suck off the government. Tell them to get on the right path.

In reality, in the old days, villages took care of their people, the people that couldn't care for themselves. Its no different now, except that we have a greater power to heal, to understand illness, and to act more compassionately in some cases. Some people just aren't that generous.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook