View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:56 AM   #29
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Help...UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
We are up and running on the new server.

You will notice that the url has not changed to:
http://forums.powwows.com

We are still working out some issues.

Please let me know of any problems you encounter.

Thanks!
Yesterday I got on with trouble...today it won't let me on at all. I am typing with my thumbs from my cellphone.

I cleared cache and cookies. I have tried a number of times to get on from the PC, but it kicks me back to the log in site before I can go anywhere. It welcomes me and then shows me the door.

I am able to get here with my cell...so there has to be something still wrong, and having cleared the cache and cookies, I don't know what else to do.

Pls help...

UPDATE: I FINALLY got on with the PC. It took many tries. Something isn't working right. My cursor is also very slow to respond when I type...I don't know about the cellphone's quickness (because that is SLOW typing), but when I type on the keyboard, it is slow...but it isn't on other websites nor on my email, etc.

I don't know what I did to get on this time. I just kept trying and I had been trying for about an hour or so. So I will try off and on to get on and see if it remains an issue. If so, I know I can get on via cellphone and let you know.

Last edited by docat; 03-07-2013 at 07:16 AM..
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook