View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #30
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
Yesterday I got on with trouble...today it won't let me on at all. I am typing with my thumbs from my cellphone.

I cleared cache and cookies. I have tried a number of times to get on from the PC, but it kicks me back to the log in site before I can go anywhere. It welcomes me and then shows me the door.

I am able to get here with my cell...so there has to be something still wrong, and having cleared the cache and cookies, I don't know what else to do.

Pls help...

UPDATE: I FINALLY got on with the PC. It took many tries. Something isn't working right. My cursor is also very slow to respond when I type...I don't know about the cellphone's quickness (because that is SLOW typing), but when I type on the keyboard, it is slow...but it isn't on other websites nor on my email, etc.

I don't know what I did to get on this time. I just kept trying and I had been trying for about an hour or so. So I will try off and on to get on and see if it remains an issue. If so, I know I can get on via cellphone and let you know.
untill toobox or some other person who got the talent to know im thinking maybe you could reboot your computer and see if it now can recongize the new powwows.com other than that use some smoke and clear away the gremlins ;( lol just Kidding about that ):