View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #32
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
LOL, yep, gremlins... I did a reboot. Cleared cache, lost my cookies...yeah, something just isn't working well for me. I did get on, however, but it took about an hour of trying. So it does LET me on eventually...at least now.

But I don't remember what I did to get on...whether I did something different or not. I might have been trying to respond to a thread as a guest and that login let me on. I'm not sure. I tried so many things...like pressing the button instead of waiting to proceed and other things like that. I'm just not sure what I did.

And the cursor and typing response is so bad. I'm not running anything else at the same time. I ran a malware/ virus protection scan yesterday, nothing.

Yeah, it's time to call in the geeks...I'm stumped.
the back door opposition must be working coming in from a email,i work around some it ppl and when im bringing them from thier building to thier cars. i hear about those kinds of those things. also while i was in the arcade i got this message on my screen
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 2659

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 2660

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 2661

all i did was refresh the page to not to have to save the game and clear the time spent playing the game, lower time can some times make the difference of winning or not. anyways there are a few kinks in the system but remember he with out sin cast the first stone oh wait that's a different story...;) ok carry on

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 03-07-2013 at 08:19 AM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook