View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #34
Paul G
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
the back door opposition must be working coming in from a email,i work around some it ppl and when im bringing them from thier building to thier cars. i hear about those kinds of those things. also while i was in the arcade i got this message on my screen
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/powwowsc/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 2659

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 2660

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/init.php:55) in [path]/arcade.php on line 2661

all i did was refresh the page to not to have to save the game and clear the time spent playing the game, lower time can some times make the difference of winning or not. anyways there are a few kinks in the system but remember he with out sin cast the first stone oh wait that's a different story...;) ok carry on
Those errors are showing now because vBulletin is so old and we are on a new server with new PHP and MySQL. When we upgrade the server those will go away.

Thanks
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook