View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #36
Paul G
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
So the server isn't upgraded yet? I'm afraid to let this time me out because then I might have to take an hour to get back on--but I have stuff to do today, so I will probably get kicked off. Thanks 2lineCarrandMorgan for telling about that. Maybe I'm not the only one with issues.

It seems the typing IS showing up faster than it was. Maybe it needed a kick start? But the cursor is still slow. If I wait for the cursor, then I can start typing. The old system was faster...so that makes me think that either I have bugs or the new server does.

I am going to my aunt's house later today, and I will try to log on from there and see if there is any difference. If there are no issues logging in on her computer, then the issue must be with my PC.

Dang it's long to wait for that cursor. Anyway, I will report what I find out via cellphone if I can't get on. We are getting together with family tonight. My aunt's making fry bread, grilled green corn on the cob, fresh caught bass and sunfish, greens salad style, and a hot corn bread pudding like dessert made with dried blackberries and maple syrup (I forget what she calls it). YUM YUM.

Not on my diet, but will make an exception tonight.
I meant to say when we upgrade vBulletin.
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook