View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #12
Fang
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeannB View Post
We HAVE gone into a Walmart in 18th century garb to grab some ice and some sandwich makin's at several events far from home. We couldn't get back into the living history event without the garb and an ID ticket. So I have walked Walmart in petticoats, stays, shortgown and a cap...... ;o)

And yeah, it's fun. The folks in SCA call it "freaking the mundanes."
Reminds me of the last time I went to the Steampunk world's fair with some acquaintances and had to dash into a walmart to pick up some personal products. We definitely turned some heads with our dashing ensembles.
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook