View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #18
LeannB
LeannB

Items DollDollCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LeannB has a reputation beyond repute
LeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have a friend who has wrap skirts of cotton twill. Nice heavy hand to it, but WAY cooler than wool, and easy to sew ribbons onto. I would like to try that sometime. I wear skirts all the time anyway, so it shouldn't be any warmer than my denim skirts.

I have nice white linen shirts.....that helps beat the heat, too.

(ETA.....preshrink the cotton for your skirt before you cut it out and sew it. That way you know it'll wash well. And in the heat, you KNOW you're gonna want to wash it.)