Thread: post anything
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #7880
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
Oh fond memories of PINKY AND THE BRAIN...I wonder what happened to that show...I suppose they ran out of material. Sort of predictable. Brain will try to take over the world and his helper, Pinky, will mess it up. Then they go back into the lab cage and Pinky will ask what they will do tomorrow night.

Yeah, I guess there are only so many angles to work that same plot.

It was a cute show though. I was teaching science classes and had Pinky and the Brain stickers on papers and such. The kids loved it.

Yes, fond memories.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook