View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 AM   #261
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
@Zeke
Perhaps we honor the Old Ones together one day.

@muskrat_skull
Appreciate your thoughtfulness. I don't know if its too forward to say, but I feel like your the sister I never had. I can't help to find the similarity in thought we share.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it—always.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook