View Single Post
Old 03-16-2003, 12:06 AM   #2
native_flutterby
I are an aunt

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
native_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I know the tobacco lid thing! well we went to that when the men and women started chewing snuff, was easir to cut out than the prevois materials, Soup cans, tin sheets, beer cans, comad cans, as for the plumes and fans, they came into play probably around the time when being indian was cool...and when did dthe dress become? well around the mid 1800's it's pretty old i tell ya! bout as old as the food in the ice box!

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb
native_flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook