Thread: pellon
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by delila77 View Post
k, i bought pellon from fabric store. this might be a ridiculus question but do i need to sandwich it when im beading on it. the material just seems so thin to me?
Delila, there are several weights to pellon. You can get it super thin to very thick. I think you selected a weight that is too light for your work. Depending on the fabric store, they usually carry several weights of Pellon.

If you have to make it work, you could sandwich it, but baste around the edges so it all doesn't shift while you're beading.

If you have the ability to get another weight of pellon, it might make things easier!
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook