Thread: pellon
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #18
LeannB
LeannB

Items DollDollCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LeannB has a reputation beyond repute
LeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
For the life of me, I could NOT separate the cover from the medallion. I tried everything you can think of, and something in the cover and the glue melted to a super tight fit. I ended up cutting the medallion from the ironing board and removing the fuzz from underneath the cover and used it anyway.

Had to get another ironing board cover. There is some chemical or treatment on an ironing board cover that bonds to that pellon glue better than super glue.
WHEW!!!! You saved your beadwork, anyway. You're a smart cookie! I used to have an ironing board cover with some silvery coating on it. It did stick to stuff! I like the one I have much better...it was sold by a company that does quilting supplies. White cotton canvas with lines and inches marked on it. WAY cool. Found it at a yard sale, and I pop it off and launder it when it needs it. I would be sad to see THAT one go.