Thread: pellon
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeannB View Post
WHEW!!!! You saved your beadwork, anyway. You're a smart cookie! I used to have an ironing board cover with some silvery coating on it. It did stick to stuff! I like the one I have much better...it was sold by a company that does quilting supplies. White cotton canvas with lines and inches marked on it. WAY cool. Found it at a yard sale, and I pop it off and launder it when it needs it. I would be sad to see THAT one go.
I bet that your cover is treated with something else that Pellon won't stick to! Since it was made for quilting, that makes sense that they would figure someone was going to make a mess out of the Pellon glue on the traditional surface and surfaced it with something else. My new ironing board cover has the same sort of surface as the old one did...I am going to be more careful.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook