View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Women of the Fur Trade Cult

I was looking something up on leather work, and came upon this website, and I have never seen anything quite like this.

These women make historical fur trade items and tan hides and such and camp out. They make historical NDN garments, but I searched the pages, and I don't quite understand why they do this.

In order to become a member, there are tasks they have to do. I saw pix of these women, and they are like Pirates of the Caribbean meets Pocahontas.

Women of The Fur Trade

I'm speechless.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook