View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato-Zi-Win View Post
At least they aren't mucking around in powwows. The info on the site is good but the rest and the requirements are a little strange... Where did they get a buffalo?? LOL
"A little strange" is an understatement. LOL Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about the buffalo. Not like they can just cull one from a passing herd.

I wonder if one of the women actually killed it.

Did you read the part where the historical reason that NDN women put paint on their faces was SO THEY DIDN'T GET SUNBURNT? I think that was a HUGE stretch and gave them the ability to keep their very light complexions "historically" intact with all their outdoor activities.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook