View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #267
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezrazed View Post
Holy ANAL Retention Batman!
Havent I been one of the few who have continued to agree with you on that subject. Again, too deep.
1. Not that I can tell.
2. I'm not a fan of intellectual superficiality.

Quote:
Dont tell me what I see you as, cause first you'd be wrong, 2nd, you probably wouldn't like it nontheless.
3. If I'm wrong, it's because you expressed yourself poorly.
4. You presume that I care.

Quote:
Again my opinion, you don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it.
5. I'll just keep pointing out how it is inaccurate.

Quote:
IF your walls keep cramping take some midol.
6. Not your best attempt at an insult.
7. Credit (tiny) given for trying.

May I suggest an alternative? Try a winning argument. It's much easier to score web board points if you begin with validity.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook