Thread: Russel Means
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atehequa View Post
Vince, it seems you have a problem.
I do find your lack of depth, analysis, thought, social observation and self-awareness mundane but -- perhaps -- there's just nothing worthwhile there to speak of.

Quote:
Perhaps you're out of that greasy gunk one uses to keep a spiffy flattop standing straight up into a perfect point in the front.
Oh, I'm sure your pillow contains whatever grease and oil needed to keep a fryer shift going at McDonald's. I do enjoy the Sampson-esque metaphor though. It shows how you define Nativeness and why thought scares you.

Quote:
But don't worry Vince, that flattop and gold chain display bespeaks naught of selling out.
As visual evidence supports the existence of neither, what is bespoken of is your ignorance and lack of observational skills. That and/or education failed you?

Quote:
If anything it denotes assimilation, or hanging around the fort a bit too long.
Ah, but you do know the buzzwords and racist slurs. As it turns out, you may have an education: it's just the sort which maintains you as an ongoing ward of the state.

Let me guess? Anything that has ever gone wrong in your life is the fault of the White Man and generational trauma is honored in your home like a cloak of righteousness.

Yes, that's the problem, both yours and Russell's.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook