View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 05:17 AM   #24
Atehequa
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Atehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
1A indicates freedom of expression, not an ability to do so freely. (Ignorance comes with consequences, which is why you cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theater.) In theory, you may utter whatever you desire. In reality, folks will respond to abject lunacy.

As for Frank Sutton, you realize he graduated cum laude from Columbia, right?

Jesus, even your insults are embarrassingly weak.

Yes, you lack the ability to intellectually expand on anything...
You seem to know a lot about Frank Sutton. He must have made quite an impression upon you some time in your life.

With that said, I see no further reason to continue any communications with someone here who obviously has this much animosity for me. It's very non-productive and beneath me. I realize in order for some people to feel important, they have to belittle others, but in your particular case it seems a weakness of character.

So long Zeke, run along now and go find someone else to troll.
Atehequa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook