View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #25
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atehequa View Post
You seem to know a lot about Frank Sutton. He must have made quite an impression upon you some time in your life.
It's called doing a modicum of research before opening my mouth: something you should try.

Quote:
With that said, I see no further reason to continue any communications with someone here who obviously has this much animosity for me.
Actually, I am merely pro truth and care about you not at all. That you perceive reality as animosity merely speaks of how far your beliefs are from it.

Quote:
It's very non-productive and beneath me.
Truth is? Well, at least I know where you're coming from: self-delusional Fantasyland.

Quote:
I realize in order for some people to feel important, they have to belittle others...
Which is why you try (and fail) to do so.

Quote:
...but in your particular case it seems a weakness of character.
Oh, please. Cigars and scotch are my weaknesses in character.

Quote:
So long Zeke, run along now and go find someone else to troll.
Troll? Oh, please. You haven't even piqued my interest beyond being minimally annoying. If I put actual effort into making you appear foolish -- beyond just allowing you to do so on your own -- things might be different.

Alas, they're not.

Keep flailing.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook