Thread: Russel Means
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #39
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i have very mixed feeling about russel means....i like his message....BUT he left himself open to many ad hominem attacks....and that is his own fault

i actually agree with both zeke and atehequa

my mother and grandfather knew all of AIM leaddership quite well due to who they were......as my mom says..."well, he had his issues but he was always nice to me."

as was said earlier on this thread....one thing you cant take away from the man was that he sure knew how to shake things up
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook