View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #37
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
As with any. "I feel it in my heart Indian", please by all means come and join us, but be prepared to work hard for there is much to do - we need critical mass in education, law, medicine, politics, environment, resource management, wildlife preservation and control, fishing and hunting management, housing design, all trade skills, engineers, sea management, arctic sovereignty and management, policy developers, linguists, economic development and sustainability, arts and communication.

If you simply want to sleep in a tipi and pretend you are back on the days of Sitting Bull, may I suggest you book a holiday in Blackfoot Crossing or Elk Island National Park and have at 'er.
Here's the secret: This applies to EVERYONE.

Far too many Natives want only the second paragraph or spend their lives being wannabe hunters and/or Federal table scrap hyenas because they fear the first one.

1. Those people knowingly harm us.
2. If you knowingly harm us, you're not part of us.
3. I don't care if you're a CDIB PURE blood going back to infinity.

But hey, I have unusual ideas about what is a "true Indian."
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook