View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #4
RozZy
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RozZy is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Its just a story outline with subject for change. I wouldn't even post on these forums if I didn't feel like I needed help.
I know how it feels to be treated as a minority, I'm from Sweden which is one of the most racist countries in the world, especially against middle eastern people.
I've been doing all the research online that exists and frankly, there ain't much. That's why I've seeked out these forums.

The reason I'm not doing it contemporary is because of when it started and when the world wasn't destroyed by the settlers. Coming from another country and being closer to nature makes you see things in America that are scary. Like that that it usually takes you two hours of driving to see a natural forest that hasn't been destroyed yet. The people I talked with where 50+, the younger generation I talked to didn't seem to want to talk with an outsider. I want your voices to be heard but hostility is making it hard.

I am an open minded person and I know there's other open minded people out there as well. The Americans in this country still don't understand what happened here and what did exist before.

Last edited by RozZy; 06-17-2013 at 11:43 AM..
RozZy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook