View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozZy View Post
This got double posted into the introductions. Please delete that one.

My name is Rostam and I'm a film student at UCLA and I've started to write the script for my thesis film.

I want it to be culturally correct and I want to show how beautiful it is.

My story is about two native brothers, Wahkan and Mankato. It's set in the 1800's. Wahkan is the older brother.

I'd love to hear about any ideas you might have about changes
!

You say you are Persian? A culture with thousands of years of history...and stories?

Have you seen the documentary "A THUNDER BEING NATION" by Scottish director Steven Lewis Simpson?

Simpson spent 13 years on or near the Pine Ridge reservation, and produced this documentary with many interviews of local Native people speaking from their own knowledge. This is on DVD, on Amazon website.

So, please get a DVD copy, watch it, and please return here to the forum with your thoughts.