View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #17
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozZy View Post
I would love to do that. The story is more focused on the clash of cultures than the spiritual part. I can remove that easily. I want to show the horrible things the white man has done and that he's not better than Hitler was in WW2. What they did to the natives is the worst genocide in recent times. There's nothing in the world that needs to be known more than this.

I know I don't know enough right now, not even a fraction of it. But I want to learn and I will do so by visiting tribes and get to know the native people. Sweden is a small country and the Persian culture still exists. The native culture is small and it's gotten small for one reason only and it's not because of the natives themselves.
Any tips about tribes I could visit around Los Angeles would be great.

I want your voices to be heard.
Maybe you should focus on the Rain Forest of Brazil. The cutting down of trees is like cancer of the lungs. They are cutting down the very tools that make oxygen. That is more important than trying to wanting 'your voices to be heard'.

I'm not trying to be funny or facetious. You story has been written a thousand times. If you want to make a difference, do a film of the issues that affect the ENTIRE world.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook