View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:20 AM   #6
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemillard View Post
ok now i know the story varies from place to place person to person, but despite which way you were taught, what are your opinions on unique dresses like deer toe jingles, sea shell jingles, or bone maybe... what are your thoughts on animal hide dresses with one of these types of jingles ??? just a thought, id like to know what you guys think yes or no maybe or weird or unique???

Thanks for any replies <3
Are you talking about a dress with the above described jingles, or the Jingle Dress of the Ojibwe People with the above described decorations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
My people use sea shells and copper.
Your people has a Jingle Dress with sea shells and copper?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook