View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Fang
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
We all know the cost of going to the theater to watch a movie is so expensive! So what do you do to bring down the cost?

Me...I bring my own snacks!
Movies are one of the few times that I ever carry a purse. Snacks, cookies, soda/tea, cake, and whatever else may fit!

Though these days I rarely go out to the movies. Too many people around to really sit back and enjoy a film. Would rather be patient and wait for a film to come out, then watch it at home on my 84" tv. It's just like the movies, but without all the dang kids chattering through the good parts of the film.
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook