View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 02:56 AM   #2
Fang
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hello and officially welcome to the forum (though you've been here a while)! It's really nice to meet you.

It's wonderful that you try to stay so connected to your culture. Culture and traditions are very important to pass down to our children. I know how you feel with being far away from your tribe and that isolated and disconnected feeling. I'm Lakota and while trying to remain active in the community here, I haven't necessarily met too many others around here from my tribe. Like you, I'm trying to get back into dancing (fancy shawl though), but that shyness kicks in when it comes to talking to people.

Ooo you're over in Santa Clarita? My best friend (more like a sister, really) is semi-near you in Simi Valley. If you see a short Nahua/Chinese woman with long purple hair, tall socks and boots running around, that's my sis. She's friendly, so feel free to harass her ^_^.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you make tons of friends, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Last edited by Fang; 07-14-2013 at 09:24 PM..
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook