Thread: We are people
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
I must be careful what to write and how to write it. I do not wish to offend anyone - I do respect everyones culture and believes. I am just one of many - people - a small voice and that is good so - I do understand the hardship NDN's are facing, still - I wish all this blind racism amongt people no matter where they come from would stop. And if it can't be stopped because the differences are too great, then people should not be afraid to make friends with other people who are supportive or just around as friends. What has the awareneslevel got to be for all people to reconise that we all are in the same boat, trying to survive as best as we can? Personal differences happen in every community, but on this planet we are are people who like to be loved and cared for. Many people try to "ease" their pain and fear with posessions, that's why the greed. Who am I telling this? Nobody? Everybody? I don't care who I am telling this because I do care. But ofc this is just another entry for the junk department. What a sarcastic life when people don't realized the difference between historical problems and personal dissagreements. Try not to hurt anyone on purpose as easy as that. Really? Well, I am not trying to hurt anyone on purpose. If you can't take anything out of what I wrote, just forget it.

We can see that you care. Your words (above^^^) are like a volcanic eruption.

Respectfully, I would like that you put all that energy into a media project.

So, let's talk on Private Message, see what we can do?
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook