View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #24
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll View Post
I love my neighbourhood. It's an awesome neighbourhood. I can walk to almost everything I need, it's right on the two bus lines that go almost everywhere I need to go, and it's very family friendly, very low crime, reasonable commute for my husband. We had planned to eventually buy a home in this neighbourhood and stay here until our kids were grown, maybe even for the rest of our lives.
If you are willing to allow a HS mascot to disrupt the above, you're cutting off your nose to save your face. (And acting as prime example of losing focus on what actually matters.)

Personally, I find this -- and most militant crap about mascots -- to just be silly: it represents a classic overreaction due to hypersensitivity which is a significantly larger issue than the butt hurt of a few threatened individuals.

No mascot has ever made me a better or worse Indian. If it ever has to anyone, they need to ask what they're basing their self worth on.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook