View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #39
RestlessN8iv
Agent of Chaos

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
If you are willing to allow a HS mascot to disrupt the above, you're cutting off your nose to save your face. (And acting as prime example of losing focus on what actually matters.)

Personally, I find this -- and most militant crap about mascots -- to just be silly: it represents a classic overreaction due to hypersensitivity which is a significantly larger issue than the butt hurt of a few threatened individuals.

No mascot has ever made me a better or worse Indian. If it ever has to anyone, they need to ask what they're basing their self worth on.
I didn't always agree with Zeke on this sort of thing, but I'm starting to see his point. It seems a littlle bass ackward to worry so much about the mascots high schools use when so many of our young people aren't even graduating high school IMHO.

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
- Me
RestlessN8iv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook