View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:21 AM   #902
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Estimating Bead Amounts
Rough guess to amount of beads you'll need. Measure the length and width of your bead work in inches, multiply the two figures to give you the square inch area of your beadwork. Estimate the amount of beads you'll need from the following chart. Select the bead size and the number of beads for each square inch.

Size 10 = 130 bead per square inch
Size 11 = 187 beads per square inch
Size 12 = 228 beads per square inch
Size 13 = 273 beads per square inch

Now multiply this number the square inch area of the beadwork. This gives you the total number of beads needed.

Next you'll need to know about how many beads there are in a hank.
Size 10 = 3100 beads per hank
Size 11 = 4000 beads per hank
Size 12 = 4500 beads per hank
Size 13 = 5000 beads per hank

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook