View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
yet ANOTHER question for white people

before anyone jumps my case remember we are asked stupid questions all the time and we try answering or evading in polite manner

like i said on a previous post we should not restrict ourselves by being TOO polite to not answer our burning questions.....even if i sound like an azzhole i want to hear their point of view....rant over

NOW for the question

why are white people obsessed with uniting hopis and tibetans? there had been groups in the past that approach both groups and convince tham that it is their destiny and that its supposed to happen. then they drop money that could be used for something useful and film the meetings and i dunno....maybe whack to it or whatever.....i dunno........either way i dont get it.....can a white person explain?
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook