Thread: Blood & Asia
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #10
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by reocurringdream View Post
This reference to twinkies, you want to highlight. You know, Asians aren't really yellow. Have you not met any? Would you call yourself yellow? We become black, we become red, we become white also. We also are born with a blue-green spot. Its just a matter of where we are and maturity. "White" ppl aren't white either, they are pale and opaque. Just hope you know static colors don't really apply to us. It really began as a black & "white" thing. You and I being included in this racist construct was an afterthought. In truth, East Asians were called white...White Brotherhood, the White Horde, those clothed in White, White ppl. What we call "white" in the West were actually called "yellow hair", they didn't get a "clothing" of color. We referred to them by their hair. The rest of the ppls are all black/dark hair so we were given a "clothing" of color. Colors in the ancient past were more than skin deep, but connoting deeper qualities than skin. It could actually be talking ethnocentrically about our ppl because we become all the colors. You know, there is more to the story than "white" lies. I hope you know that. I got the same stories as you in my culture and we didn't sit around talking about it, did we?
Anyways, I'm not sure I understand how you think it happened then. Its there and its going, so if it wasn't ppl deciding to do it, then how did it happen? Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying it was forced? Or do ideas have to have a history of being talked about? Please clarify.
Btw, I am aware of pueblos outside of hopis, but you are aware that tibetans are not rich as you alluded. I don't think money was the reason. Research the commonalities and I think you'll find that it has nothing do with such a base thing as money.
I understand you might be weary of the prospect due to the history and what has been lost. But we aren't needing your land or something. Its just alot of things in the past have stood in the way of our brother/sisterhood, and its just a desire to get the family back together. We don't have to live in communities if that is what you are afraid of, but we should at least have liasons to piece the greater story of our ppl. But it is happening more than you know I think. The Mayans and Chinese are building one in Mexico right now. And, I'm here talking with you. The world is moving past the "white" lies, just thought there might be more wanting too.
i wonder if youre still around......you have no idea what a twinkie is andi dont think you got a single thing i said......nor could i make you understand unless i give you a crash course......i dont have time or desire for that
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook