View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #13
lbgood
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
So to be honest as I am sitting here thinking after readiing your replies, I will only maybe just use One Word being Thank you and that will be it so to avoid making anybody angry.
Even one word can set someone off, If I am being completely honest, if you said hello in Navajo to me, I would be taken back and think "Does this fool think I am Navajo which I am not" and/or "Is this fool claiming to be Navajo herself" bottom line "who in the h*ll does she think she is?"

I agree with others that you should just use English, If you get to know a Navajo a family good, ask them how to say some greetings and use it with only them. Seriously things can get ugly if you offend people. If you are white then be proud of who you are and what the creator made you. I totally get having an appreciation of other cultures, but remember you are not of that culture so be respectful and be who you are - Just my two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
I dunno jeannie......my feelings are pretty hurt.......how could you? AGAIN even !!!!!!
The above said in dramatic fashion LMAO!!!

Last edited by lbgood; 08-25-2013 at 12:18 PM..
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook