View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #18
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
MoonWoman

Thank you for your reply and your thoughts. Yes, I can see and understand what you have said how it could look to others, of which I now fully understand. As I have said before, it was never my intention at all to give that sort of impression or offend anyone as that is not the sort of person I am, in fact I am the complete opposite, I wear my heart on my sleeve, and love the company of people and a good chat and a good real laugh and celebration. I now know that due to my Lack of Knowledge and understanding of people's perception and customs and ways, I have done what you have mentioned in your reply as looking like I am that sort of person. I was indeed wrong and stupid to have said this, I should of had more of an understanding and knowledge of how this post would of been seen and cause offense to many people, which I deeply regret. I am the sort of person that admits when they are wrong , and I will learn from this and my mistakes. Once again Thank you MoonWoman and I will definately speak English.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook