View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:45 AM   #14
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWoman View Post
Hahaha... Is that really a thing?
yes.....at least 3 newage sponsored meetings......they find a few elders......and watch them exchange gifts, stories and stuff like that........then they claim they proved they are related......its not a BAD thing......i just wonder what the fixation is with some people trying to prove 2 different people across the world are related just because they WANT them to be

kinda like i wonder why some white scientist spend a career fixating on proving we are cannibals or crossed a land bridge that hasnt even been proven to exist yet.....some try proving we crossed from europe....and some believe with all their hearts that we are jews.........we all know that stuff is wrong because wounded bear already proved we are from atlantis.....anyways i am now on the other side......i am now OBSESSED and FASCINATED with anglo insanity

if no one ASKS then i guess I will just wonder what makes white people tick.......so im ASKING

injuns piss me off......they let white people white people ask silly questions.....they put up with their bad manners.....then they turn around and expect more out of me......i call BS on that

nothing culyural says i cant make a complete azz of myself.....and i INTEND to whether my fellow skins like it or not........its not like i seek approval from anyone anyways....

if i have a burning question im gonna ask.....

and to answer your question again YES google hopi tibet and look at all the stuff that comes up
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook