View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #20
MoonWoman
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MoonWoman has a reputation beyond repute
MoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hold up... There's this creepy store someone once took me to called "a touch of Sedona" that is run by two elderly white ladies and riddled with turquoise jewelry, "native american" crafts, German-produced Native American music, and water color paintings of wolves, horses, and young men with dark flowing hair and bright colored feathers... I thought the random touch of Buddhist trinkets and decor was further evidence of the inauthenticity of the shop and confusion of its owners... But you're telling me to them this was a completely (to them) coherent idea that the hopis and Tibetans go way back...?

Last edited by MoonWoman; 08-28-2013 at 07:07 PM..
MoonWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook