View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #14
grass newbie
Back in the circle!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
grass newbie has a reputation beyond repute
grass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond reputegrass newbie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by granco145 View Post
you've got me figured out! How long should the wire be? How do you suggest attaching it to the spreader? Thanks for any information! Much appreciated.
I would make the wire long enough (I don't know what kind of wire you plan on using) long enough to make the fluffs able to bob with a full motion, but make sure they don't flop down an hit your face . And attaching it to the spreader? I can't help ya there, I'm still experimenting with making them stay upright. But, I'm using a zip tie to secure it in this picture. If anyone has any input, much appreciated!
grass newbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook