View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #827
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, that I have gone from being asked if I was a "Fairy" because of my long fair hair and my silver beaded braid in it as it makes me sparkly according to a little 5 year old cute little girl in my daughters class where she teaches lol. To someone who had a Rattlesnake in my chest, and an Anaconda squeezing my ribs, hahahahahaha. So now I am going to snuggle up on my bed warm and cosy listening to "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy. I love the words and all her songs as she has a beautiful voice. And try to get over this rotten flu and back to being a Fairy Rofl, as I like the thought of that much better than Snakes rofl.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-08-2013 at 09:06 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook