View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #863
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, How much fun "Bowling/Ten Pin Bowling? I think you may call it that in USA not sure though as you may call it Bowling as we do in England. My son and his wife surprised me tonight when they turned up and said we are taking you out, as we know you hate having to stay in as you was not well so we are going to have fun. I did not know it was Bowling until we pulled up outside, I felt like a big kid as I have not been Bowling for years. My son said and asked "Are your ribs and chest ok and not sore"? So I said yes I am fine, I told a tiny little lie as they are slightly tender but ok, so I hid that from him. Omg I forgot how funny Bowling shoes are lol mine were red and blue rubber soles lol After I "Squeaked" all the way to our Bowling lane as my shoes Squeaked as soon as I moved rofl. My son went first then me, I picked up heavy ball and put my fingers in the hole and my son was trying to do quick demonstration on how I should hold it, how I should Roll it, How I should bend etc etc etc lol I was like can we play already?? Lol. Well I swung the ball and I skidded along a the lane a bit as I dropped it with a Massive "Bang" my Ball took off at 100mph and went Crashing into the sides totally missing the Skittle hahahahahaha, I was laughing my head off and covering my Bright Red Face with Embarrassment at the same time as all the really good players were looking over at me!. My son was like "I told and showed you what to do!!!" So I just shyly smiled and blamed it on the Slippery Rubber Squeaky Shoes hahahahahahaha. So I took them off and rolled up my jeans a bit and said I am playing in Barefeet rofl. He said "Oh yeah, thats just great! as Now we have got to listen to your tiny silver little bell ankle bracelts and bangles jingling !! I just said "Yep, Ya Know It" and Winked at him and Jingled Off making sure they jingled extra, as you cannot really hear them hardly anyway as the bells are tiny hahahahahaha. Well when it was my turn I picked up the Ball again got ready, and some man came running over who worked there and was going on about Health and Safety as I was Barefoot? I said their my feet if I drop the ball on my foot its down to me lol, he said I will have to sign a form saying that ? I did as he asked Jingling my way across to his desk. Lol. So in the end I had a great time and even hit some of the skittles, laughed my self senseless when I missed, and was Barefoot and Jingling All The Way rofl. It was really fun.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-13-2013 at 09:31 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook