View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #865
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realiEd, that its soooo near christmas:) I am soooo excited lol. I am such a big kid, I saw the christmas Coca Cola Xmas Advert today and was bouncing around all hypo lol. I love the Coca Cola Polar Bear Xmas Advert Too. I really love all big bears, they are such beautiful but deadly animals too. I would love and give anything to snuggle up and cuddle a Reak Big Bear, even though I know thats impossible but how wonderful that would really be. I hope when I visit next year that I get a chance to see some beautiful wild animals in the wild. I would love to have my breath taken away seeing hopefully Beautiful Buffalo's, Wolves, Bears, The Big Cats, the Coyote etc ect. Maybe I am just dreaming and never get to see any of the many beautiful wild animals in the wild? as maybe they do not have those sort of trips availabe? So for now its all about getting excited for Christmas. I was telling my daughter about the Coca Cola adverts I saw on TV today and she was laughing at me as I was Soooo excited, she says I Giggle, yep Giggle lol and she says my Blue Eyes Sparkle and Go Big and look really Cute hahahahahaha I just say "No I do not Giggle and look like that, I am a grown woman not a child"!!! while I am standing holding my head and chin up high in defiance at her hahahahahaha. She just laughs at me and says I do rofl.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook