View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #904
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, that after 3 hours I still fee like I am still looking through watery eyes, which every now and then a tiny single Tear escapes and runs down my cheek, but at the same time I am also Smiling and my Heart is A Hurting. Due to me visiting my elderly uncle today and he was playing old songs. Memories came flooding back in full force when he said to me "Do you remember your Fathee singing this to ya little one "I Dream Of Jeannie With The Light Brown Hair" and he went onto to gently sing it to me in his Irish Smooth Voice just like my Fathee. Well my heart shattered into a thousand peaces but I did not cry as he was recalling beautiful memories of my Fathee. Then aftee a while we laughed when he put the song on "A Boy Named Sue" as my Fathee was Champion Bare Knuckle Fighter and his Fighting Name which he called himself was "Sue" after the first time he heard that song knowing the reaction he would get lol But the other fighters would soon find out "He was No Sue". My uncle went on to tell me about many of his bare knuckle battles he had, and the pride and respect he had and many others had for "The Unbeaten Bare Knuckle Fighter Called "Sue" So even though my heart was a hurting soooo badly it was also a happy day sharing and listening to proud wonderful stories about my Fathee.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-19-2013 at 02:27 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook