View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #979
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized again rofl, that watching on the TV Elvis Presley today that, it brought back a lot of memories of my Fathee. As my Fathee could of passed for his Older Brother. People use to always say and comment on how much he looked like him. It made me think straight away of his "Thick Hair as Black as the Darkest Midnight Sky and as Smooth as the Most Expensive Silk, His Beautiful Blue Eyes, His Soft Skin, even on his face, he hardly ever had to shave like most men as he never really had a lot of facial hair growth, which is uncommon for men apparently? It must be a genetic thing I think as my own two boys have to rarely shave too lol. And also his Big Beautiful Smile. There is always things that trigger us that make us think of special loved people who were or are in our lives. It is good to have wonderful memories.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-01-2013 at 05:38 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook