View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #112
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
DONE DEAL at INDIO!

1st Place BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY $5,000

2nd Place BUC WYLD $4,000

3rd Place Young Spirit Singers $3,000

4th Place Tha TRIBE $2,000

5th Place Bad Nation $1,000

6th Place Whitetail

7th Place Bear Springs

8th Place Maswade

TT did a great job with the powwow sound, looks like he will be back next year!

Good night y'all….
The coordinator said he is submitting a proposal to add more $$$ to the singing contest payouts next year. Hopefully, it gets approved.

The 2013 flyer said they were paying out to seven places and splitting #3K with drums that do not place. They ended up adding an 8th place since there were only 8 drums in the contest.

All in all, I really enjoyed the hospitality. Even better was the fact that I didn't have to drive anywhere! The event center was just right there and I could walk back to my room and actually take a nap between sessions. I also was able to have a full breakfast and still had time to enjoy my coffee with no rushing around.

Three to four security personnel were watching my equipment each morning until I arrived!!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook