View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #987
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, that I seemed to have never stopped all this week. I have been a busy bumble bee lol. I gave my Nintendo Wi and a load of games to a local childrens centre for homeless young teenagers. They were really happy about the Nintendo Wi and games. I helped set it up, and even played a few games with some of the kids aswell. We all had a great laugh and great time. In fact I shocked them when I beat them at the Dancing Games getting the Highest Score, but then they said I cheated when they found out I use to be a Dance Teacher Rofl, so we all ended up laughing our heads off. I said it was payback for beating me in the other games lol. But all in all it was a great feeling of giving something to people especially young teens who have had their trust abused and lost by adults, I felt really humble around these brave teens who have gone through and experienced and seen terrible things but are fighting back in their own way. They even invited me back next week to see if they can beat my highest score in a Dance Off on the Nintendo Wii hahahahahaha. So I am feeling really happy and good right now to think I brought some light and happiness for them. I love to Dance and Dancing can bring Brightness even into troubled souls and help brighten their spirits.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook