View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #993
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno That my Bath did not only have Glitter in it but also Christmas Tinsel and Fake Snow hahahahaha..... So I had to get out..then Shower myself to get all the bits out of my long hair lol as I had glitter, tinsel etc in my hair..then Re-Run my Bubble Bath and then soak in a Glitter and Tinsel Free Bath lol. But I honestly did look like A Human Christmas Tree Decoration before my Shower/Bath lol. But I did have a lot of fun earlier so it was worth it. I am such a Big Kid when it comes to Christmas I love all the decorations and glitter and sparkly things and especially all the great cool new toys too Rofl. I even have one of those long piano keyboards that lay on the floor like in the Tom Hanks Movie "Big" where you step on the keyboard and musc plays hahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-08-2013 at 07:58 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook