View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #994
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hahahahahaha I just realized, that I do like to be bad sometimes lol. Well talking about Toys earlier I dcided to Sneak onto my sons Xbox he leaves at my house. Sooooo I looked through his games and saw Gears Of War, so I went on it and found out I was some Huge Soldier Man killing Huge Alien things called Locust and you get real cool guns and chainsaws and stuff as weapons lol. So once I got use to it I went Online, Yep..Online lol. You end up joining a team. I thought omg I thought I was playing on my own online not a team group lol. So I joined and did not speak just went around killing the other teams people. Well my team was all American so in the end I started to speak to online players and Omg..when they heard me they was like.. "Oh man thats soooo cool, I love your English Acccent, I just laughed and carried on and then it was.."Have you met the Queen? Have you been to Buckingham Palace where the Queen Lives? Do you drink tea and eat crumpets? I was thinkibg to myself.."Really? Where do these guys think this stuff up? Lol. It was kinda funny really the things they asked but a little annoying too at some of the things they said kept asking like "Have you met Prince William and Kate? I just said.. Off Course!!All the time I have Tea and Crumpets with them all the time rofl and then I burst out laughing and they just ended up laughing too lol. But they sure liked saying "Oh Man..Or..Soooo cool, and Dude a lot when they spoke to each other lol, they kept saying I sounded like Laura Croft..well I just burst out laughing and said I do Not..lol. Well our team won the game woop woop lol. Then I signed offline quickly and put the xbox back where it was so my son would not know I used it rofl. Naughtie Meez hahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-08-2013 at 07:59 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook