View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #1006
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized, that no doubt I have maybe not sort of worded it correctly what I was trying to say. Being often you have to work hard to achieve your dreams, and it is always not easy, and often people loose heart and give up on their dreams sadly. So when I used the word Earned, I mean it in the way of Hard Work, Not giving Up, etc "Not" in any other meaning. So that is why I am going to remove it, as I think I have worded things sadly in the wrong way, which I did not mean it that way. It may not have been that word? It could be any of the words in that removed post, but I honestly did not mean to cause any upset or offend anyone, as I am not that sort of person as I hate and it upsets me to think I have done this. So please accept my apologies if I have, and I am Sorry.
i just realized that @jeanniebee did not need to apologize for anything because no dream is too big, and no dreamer is too small.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook